About Me

My photo
Hello, I'm Danielle! I'm new to the blogging world, hoping to learn more about my tiny little space on the internet! I love art, specifically drawing and anything creative! I also consider myself a bit of a book worm, and I love all things style, beauty and fashion! Hope you enjoy

Friday, November 28, 2014

Hello! I am new to the blogging world and would love to know any hints and tricks! I plan on writing little posts about things like books, fashion, art, and little adventures.
I am an 18 year old student who loves adventure, new things, and creating! I live in an itty bitty town but plan on having a future filled with big dreams. I hope you enjoy:)

~Danielle

2 comments:

  1. Will be looking forward to more posts from you, Bella!! :) :) Blogging is so wonderful and I've met so many sweet sweet peoples on here. Just be yourself when you're writing, post lots of pictures, and make sure you have tons of places people can follow you and you'll be golden.

    See me at Curious Ramblings

    ReplyDelete